• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLAIMED

23 posts in this topic

Claimed!

I bought the Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths book/DVD set, and it came with a digital copy of the movie. First person to respond can have it, I will never download it.

Rules: 1) This is a one-and-done. I send you the code, and that's the end of our transaction. I can't and won't help you with any technical issues. If you don't know what you're doing, take a pass.

2) If the movie sucks, no whining. :D

2016-08-29%2022.56.7.jpg

I dont want it.

^^

Total BS
Fine I'm offering it to the first responder.

Non-transferable. Take your medicine. :sick:

I feel like someone could be deprived of this offer. Someone more DCish than me. Lets give it a chance. If not spoken for by midnite, I will take the code and watch this. ;)

I dont want it.

^^

Total BS

I feel like someone could be deprived of this offer. Someone more DCish than me. Lets give it a chance. If not spoken for by midnite, I will take the code and watch this. ;)

Someone more DCish than you? I wouldn't mind watch this one ... As long it comes with subtitles. But... Is that for real or is that a gag thread here? (:

I dont want it.

^^

Total BS

Someone more DCish than you? I wouldn't mind watch this one ... As long it comes with subtitles. But... Is that for real or is that a gag thread here? (:

No, it's a real offer. We're just playing around because he said directly he didn't want it :).

I have no idea if it comes with subtitles. I have never downloaded a digital movie before, so I don't know what's considered normal.

If you want it, claim it.

I dont want it.

^^

Total BS

No gag, I'm quite sure the OP is on the up and up about this deal. PM him on my behalf and claim the code.

I dont want it.

^^

Total BS

No, it's a real offer. We're just playing around because he said directly he didn't want it :).

I have no idea if it comes with subtitles. I have never downloaded a digital movie before, so I don't know what's considered normal.

If you want it, claim it.

:takeit:

It's actually pretty cool if you have a decent handheld or laptop, and you want to kick back and stream the movie. You don't have to download it if your broadband is truly that. The two sites that make this stream-ready (vudu, flixster) also make it easy to maintain a library.

:takeit:

Sorry, someone PMed me to claim it. I should have been more specific that the claim should be public. I did edit the thread and title, though.

No worries. It looked like it was going to be a hot potato toss for a little bit.

:foryou:

If you get another movie with a Ultraviolet digital copy, you should give it a try. You may find out it is an easier way to go versus having to stock up on discs.

Sorry... I should had said out here. Junk drawer said to PM him in place of his brief. I was tired last night. So to make it official, I claimed the offer.

Thanks (thumbs u