• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get paid for searching comics on eBay

10 posts in this topic

Hi, i just found this web site and it pays you 2 cents for each search

you do with their search engine. NetBux is powered by Google. The most

versitile search engine on the web.

You can search for COMICS on eBay and you get paid for it!

All you need is a PayPal account, and

email adress, doesn't matter where you live or how old you are!

you can even search for pictures, covers, COMICS or anything on like Google and you get paid for it!

how sweet is that? headbang.gif

http://netbux.org/?r=12720

Sorry dude,

I'm not buying into it.

I'm on vacation this week, and if I got paid 2 cents for every

search, I'd be racking up about $2300.00 so far this week

instead of spending that.

Phil popcorn.gif

You will only be paid $0.02 (2 cents) for every unique query performed from our homepage, up to 40 per day. If you max your paid queries for a day you will earn $0.80 (80 cents) for the day. You can still search the web using Netbux after your paid searches are maxed out. The only difference is that you will not get paid for them.

Wow, sounds like a real money maker.

Hi, i just found this web site and it pays you 2 cents for each search

you do with their search engine. NetBux is powered by Google. The most

versitile search engine on the web.

You can search for COMICS on eBay and you get paid for it!

All you need is a PayPal account, and

email adress, doesn't matter where you live or how old you are!

you can even search for pictures, covers, COMICS or anything on like Google and you get paid for it!

how sweet is that? headbang.gif

even sweeter when we go Straight to http://netbux.org and dont use your link so you get cut out of the referal money...

But we would not do that would we?

I don't buy into those things either. To make any "real" money, you'd have to spend a ridiculous amount of time online. I may seem like I'm online all day, but really I'm at my computer maybe once or twice every hour (on most days).

I don't buy into those things either. To make any "real" money, you'd have to spend a ridiculous amount of time online. I may seem like I'm online all day, but really I'm at my computer maybe once or twice every hour (on most days).

I made money one time using a program that paid me to surf the net.

Or course I used a program that automatically went to different predetermined pages and moved the mouse automatically for me. Ran it while I slept devil.gif

Or course I used a program that automatically went to different predetermined pages and moved the mouse automatically for me. Ran it while I slept devil.gif

27_laughing.gif awesome thumbsup2.gif

One of my roomates in college did that. He was always into some computer scam or another.

One of my roomates in college did that. He was always into some computer scam or another.

A Bunch of us at work did that