• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern 1 is back on eBay

20 posts in this topic

Thanks for the heads up, please post ebay ID next time so it shows up in board search!

eliswende ( see above ) - doubt he'll use that account again though.

I knew what the username was, I searched for it on the boards to see if there were any issues with the seller- because the name isn't actually typed in a post(it's just in the screenshot) it did not turn up in a search so the auction ended up being featured on the MySlabbedComics Facebook page yesterday.

It's actually because of MySlabbedComics that I started the thread in CG on his first run at a "sale". This was his second.

Green Lantern 1 is not on my hit list but when I saw it in the featured auctions section of your page, I took a look.

So apparently ebay has removed the feedback I left for this a-hole. He in turn left me feedback as well. :eyeroll:

All that for nothing.

So basically eBay ignored several people repeatedly warning them about the scam, but when you left a feedback they took action.

Way to get it backwards, eBay!

Yup. Feedback left by him ( not that I give 2 about ebay feedback or ebay for that matter )

Mock purchase, don´t trust him!! He will be the highest bidder and don´t pay!!!!

:eyeroll:

So apparently ebay has removed the feedback I left for this a-hole. He in turn left me feedback as well. :eyeroll:

All that for nothing.

So basically eBay ignored several people repeatedly warning them about the scam, but when you left a feedback they took action.

Way to get it backwards, eBay!

Yup. Feedback left by him ( not that I give 2 about ebay feedback or ebay for that matter )

Mock purchase, don´t trust him!! He will be the highest bidder and don´t pay!!!!

:eyeroll:

There is currently this neg on his feedback though:

165463.jpg.68ba74c4ffd6b03eaf349d31e9b2ea28.jpg