• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1960's Comic Book Rack- Free delivery at Baltimore Comic Con or shipping at cost

5 posts in this topic

Rack is good to go at $225 + shipping.

Alternately, meet me at Baltimore later today and you can have it for $200...or pick it up at my house in Haddon Heights, NJ and take it for $200.

I can ship it to anywhere on God's green earth at $225, plus the exact cost of USPS online postage.

I'm guessing USPS or UPS would charge anywhere from $50-$100, within the US, to ship this , because of its' size.

Not sure about international shipping, guessing it would be about double those figures.if I ship it, I'll absorb the cost of the unGodly amount of bubblewrap this will need and everything else.

The buyer would pay the exact cost of whatever USPS online shipping rate amounts to for their shipping address.

1st :takeit: wins.

I accept Paypal....or cash, if it's delivered at Baltimore or a pickup is scheduled at my home in southern New Jersey.

No deals made with probation/HOS boardies.

I've had this rack for well over 15 years, used it for displaying sets at comic shows and it's been garage kept.

It's certainly from the 1960's, and it looks to be all original paint.

It has 2 rows of 10 slots...each slot has approximately 1.5-2 inches of storage space.

Each slot can accomodate books in Standard size (silver age) Mylite2 bags & Standard Full Back boards.

I used it to display full runs of mini-series...can't tell you how many sets of NM sets of Wolverine #1-4 (Volume 1) and Crisis Of Infinite Earths #1-12 that I sold off this puppy back in the 90's, but it definitely was a lot;)

In other words, it will fit a block of up to a dozen bagged & boarded books in each slot.

It is good for saving space on a Flex-Sell 6 foot display wall (or a wombat wall, whatever term you prefer), as you cannot fit more than 2-3 books in the same amount of space.

Or, spice up your man cave with it...

The comic sets pictured are for illustrative purposes only, they are not included with the rack.

This rack is being sold as is, what you see if what you get....

It's a 1960's era comic book display rack....it's not a raw 9.6 or 9.8 candidate book with "press-able spine ticks". :roflmao:

But for the sake of good business ethics, I'd accept a return for the purchase price.

Original shipping would not be refundable & return shipping would be on the buyer.

20160902_012500_zpsevwarp1u.jpg]20160902_012500_zpsevwarp1u.jpg[/url]

20160902_012518_zpsmtdx7lhn.jpg]20160902_012518_zpsmtdx7lhn.jpg[/url]

20160902_012638_zpshwrpabyg.jpg]20160902_012638_zpshwrpabyg.jpg[/url]

In lieu of cash/Paypal, I'd be happy to swap this rack for a couple decent raw books and/or a slab that are worth a total of $200 or thereabouts.

I'll throw it in the back of my truck when I head out to Baltimore, in case anyone wants it....

.....puh-lease, somebody take it.

I don't want this thing in my garage anymore and putting it on eBay then shipping it would be a huge pain in the balls.

If I can't get cash or books, I'd be open to a sheepgoat. :insane: