• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Guy Wants Help Using This Forum

120 posts in this topic

FIST

just read the news on Yahoo. 13 people taken to the emergency room last night in Chicago for being fisted.

Did lizard have a hand in this?

Bazinga lol

:cool: Sounds like a quiet night in ChiTown...,

FIST

just read the news on Yahoo. 13 people taken to the emergency room last night in Chicago for being fisted.

was it you Dr?

I know better than to trek into Chicago, unless I'm with a swarm of my biker friends.

Oh boy... This has turned into a fist-full thread, huh? Guess that means the old man whoever his is -- had poofed? Oh well, it been a fun fist here! lol

We might or might not had lost a chance in knowing what that old man have in his hoard. (shrug)

Oh boy... This has turned into a fist-full thread, huh? Guess that means the old man whoever his is -- had poofed? Oh well, it been a fun fist here! lol

We might or might not had lost a chance in knowing what that old man have in his hoard. (shrug)

Don't sweat it fellas. I spoke with him and he said he had a stack of Action #1's and Tec 27's along with some others. He said he was just going to burn his collection rather than dealing with this toilet tank. He also said everyone can fist themselves.

Don't sweat it fellas. I spoke with him and he said he had a stack of Action #1's and Tec 27's along with some others. He said he was just going to burn his collection rather than dealing with this toilet tank. He also said everyone can fist themselves.

Bravo! Bravo! :golfclap:

I suspect this new old guy may not even know what that is. Not something one encounters in casual conversation.

Not to say, but I don’t think the word is translatable in italian.

In english you can turn almost any noun into a verb, so it’s not immediate to get, even without the "problematic" meaning.

(tsk)

What took you so long?

I guess you really did need help. :baiting:

I don't read the boards on the weekend, I'm a Lazyboy.

too busy fisting yourself?

(tsk)

What took you so long?

No, just not willing to be here on my own time. (thumbs u

(tsk)

What took you so long?

No, just not willing to be here on my own time. (thumbs u

Just to keep things straight, from now on I'll refer to you as Old OldGuy.

hm

And to keep things interesting, I'll start a new account called New OldGuy.

:grin: