• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sealed superhero collector kits

2 posts in this topic

Ran across a few boxes of these at a dollar tree store (dollar ea). Reminded me of the whitman sealed packs. I don't know much about moderns, but the x-force says issue 2, and i thought i saw on ebay that it is the 2nd appearance of deadpool (albeit a different cover). hm

They add some oddball collector/card games and say you can send in for a collector's item issue over 15 years old.

x376tu.jpg

edit. see the x-force 2 is a later 2004 version and near worthless. Opened it and they even bag the issues.

2agq1ki.jpg

Included inside is a booklet for ordering back issue lots with other informative collecting info, and some oddball cards (like graceland elvis card). Saw that the hyborian (boris vallejo) cards seem to be going for around $15 for a 6 pack; maybe an arbitrage opportunity for some ebay sellers.