• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most iconic, breath taking scenes from Super Hero movies

13 posts in this topic

Ok so a friend and I were rewatching Spider-Man 2 (Toby edition) and I was just reminded about how amazing the train scene was.

(lets see if I got this imebdding thing right)

The awesomeness starts before this (from the point of him trying to stop the train from going off the tracks, but this is a good point too)

And that got me thinking what were some other amazing scenes....

The second one I thought of was the space plane rescue in Superman Returns

but then I coudn't think of more... anyone have a favorite iconic type superhero scene?

I totally agree with Spider-Man 2's train rescue in the 2.0 disc.

I really still enjoy Superman Returns space shuttle/Air Force One save as well.

When you were a kid, nothing beat the Lois Lane/helicopter in Superman: The Movie.

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight had a couple great car/bat pod chases with Hans Zimmer's score blasting.

Although, not a superhero, yet a masked man, The Lone Ranger's train sequence (with Hans Zimmer's Lone Ranger theme pumping) would be my favorite of all time.

I know I'm missing a few, but that's off the top of my head.

When Thor, Vision and Iron Man are dumping on Ultron full blast and then the Hulk comes in to finish him off. That's a living, breathing comic book. I love it.

+1

Nightcrawler fight scene from X-Men 2 was very impressive.

Still great scenes to me.

There may be some movies or shows that overall didn't turn out so well. But maybe there was a scene that impressed you nonetheless.

For me, I was really impressed with these scenes.

If this had developed the way the movie kicked off, it could have been quite interesting.