• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

155 posts in this topic

Ok, :censored: Macy's, That's right, all day tomorrow I'm listing every HG Book I can scan, so hopefully you saved some $$$ this weekend. Starts at 11 AM PST and goes for three sessions, almost every book has literally been in a closet for a decade or so and never offered anywhere, with a mix of a few books that are dupes I picked up this year.

Now on to the :rulez:

1. The first person in the thread to post the gets it.

2. Accept PayPal, Check and Money Order

3. Shipping will be $6 for the first 5 RAW inside the US. I will combine shipping to equal whatever it costs after that. I will also ship anywhere, but International will cost whatever it costs.

4. None of the bad list people you know who you are.

5. Check out some of the happy customers from my previous FS threads who left good vibes from their purchases. jbud;s Feedback thread

6. On returns, ya I accept them with in 7-days (there's a first time for everything lol), but having BOUGHT here and sold here, I often wish I could buy books off myself :/:kidaround: just kidding this is one of the best venues to purchase Raw books and I'd take the top 5 people here over any Top 5 National Dealer list you can come up with when it comes to consistency.

To comply with the rulz, here's my placeholder book, see you all tomorrow, get the :popcorn: ready.

Action Comics 467 - DOUBLE COVER

8.0/9.2 (Outer Cover - Interior Cover) Off-White/White Pages

$40

Action467DC.jpg

Action467DC-Int.jpg

Action 437

9.2 White Pages, that stuf in the bottoom left is coming off the scanner. This is from the same group that I previously sold two CGC 9.4 100 pager slabs and this book is only slightly off those.

SOLD

Action437.jpg