• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoils of the war in Baltimore, FF #3 CGC 9.0, Surfer 4 CGC 9.6 & More!

35 posts in this topic

Thrilling Comics #48 CGC 5.5, asking $649 Great Schomburg Nazi Cover. Yep, this is the raw copy I previously had on the boards, good job to all who graded it at a 5.5, thanks!

o5x5gz2h.jpg

fNamDojh.jpg

yZrw8yYh.jpg

2uKYCz6h.jpg

:cloud9:

Schomburg!

Also that Neal Adams is awesome!

Thrilling Comics #48 CGC 5.5, asking $649 Great Schomburg Nazi Cover. Yep, this is the raw copy I previously had on the boards, good job to all who graded it at a 5.5, thanks!

o5x5gz2h.jpg

:cloud9:

Schomburg!

Also that Neal Adams is awesome!

Thanks brother! Most prices are flexible and trades are an option. Shoot me a note if interested.

:bump:

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 9.6, Asking $2200

prAcBL9h.jpg

Possible Green River copy? hm Probably just reading too much into it because of the red date stamp.

That'd be interesting. I'll drop the book to $2100 for tonight only. Then I'll move it. Fairly confident you wont find a 9.6 within $500 of this.

Too bad the stamp is 2 weeks far from my birth date. Had it been, I might go for it. lol

But a nice book there! GLWTS!