• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

15 posts in this topic

My Rules:

No Probation Listers or Hall of Shamers

Paypal ONLY (payments must be made within 24 Hours of sale)

No Returns. Please ask any questions you may have!

Shipping:

I will ship to CANADA and USA ONLY! Im sorry I will not ship anywhere else.

Shipping is 20$ to Canada and 30$ to the USA. I am based out of Ontario Canada and books will be shipped via Canada Post Express post.

I always ship in boxes, never envelops or cardboard mailers. Rest assured I will take care of your books!

If my shipping is too much we can arrange an alternate cheaper method at your risk!

Please add 3% to total to cover paypal fees.

Shipping via Canada Post Express post (5-6 business days usually)

:takeit: Trumps any PMs. I generally work all day and cant check pms until the evening.

Interesting Trades Considered!!

PRICE IS IN US FUNDS

Selling these as SETS ONLY! I will not sell individual copies

The imfamous Harley Foils from fan expo. These were beyond extremely limited, most horribly damaged and beat to heck. My copies are as good as it gets. All copies are NM or Better and would easly press 9.8. Minor little flaw on each cover makes them a 9.6, but again with the LOW print run and the fact that these sold out in the first couple hours make them extremely HOT.

1) Batman Adventures 12 Foil and Color Variants. $125 per SET 5 Sets available!

fan2.jpg

fan11.jpg

3) Aspen Universe Revelations #2 Fan Expo Exclusive FOIL COVER Limited to 200 copies printed. NM+ $30 2 Available!

fan1.jpg

4) Zenescope Fan Expo Exclusive Satan's Hallow #6 Sabine Rich Cover Nice (limited to 350), and Nude (limited to 100) SET

$160 NM+ Only 1 set available

fan4.jpg

fan5.jpg

5) Batman 1 Rebirth Micheal Turner Set $225 NM+ 1 set available

fan6.jpg

6) Harley Quinn Rebirth Micheal Turner Set $65 1 Set Available NM+

fan8.jpg

7) Suicide Squad Rebirth Micheal Turner Set 65$ 1 Set Available NM+

fan9.jpg

8) All Star Batman Micheal Turner Set $65 1 Set Available NM+

YIFUl8v.jpg

9) Amazing Spiderman Micheal Turner SET $65 1 Set Available NM+

fan13.jpg

10) Zensecope SDCC Exclusive Limited to 100 Deadpool Cosplay Nude $150 1 Copy Only! NM+

fan12.jpg

Thanks for looking! First person to purchase more than $300 worth of books from me gets this KILLER Daredevil # 183 book Signed By FRANK MILLER for FREE!!! (Signed in person for me at Fan expo canada this year)

fan14.jpg