• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blonde Phantom, Planet, Jumbo, LBCole, Green Hornet, PCH LOWER PRICES!!!!

40 posts in this topic

Jumbo Comics #93 FN $70 SOLD

Nice flat copy with a good color strike and outstanding gloss. Presents Like a VF+. Light tanning around edges but supple through out. Short edge tears rear cover. *Very* light ripple upper cover. Great GGA art throughout, especially the Matt Baker Sky Girl story. Tight staples and centerfold!

Jumbo%20093%201_zpsy95elt6s.jpg

Jumbo%20093%203_zpsfd12daoe.jpg

Jumbo%20093%202_zpsbsi4lt5y.jpg

Planet Comics #34 - VG+ $475 -

Best color strike of this copy I've seen, the reds are insane. Interior reinforced staple pulls and spine/edge tears, both seemingly done well with archival tape - nearly invisible. Page quality is also the best I've come across for this book. Supple off-white with deep color saturation. There are a few short tears on the interior pages, but nothing overboard. This, in my experience, has been the hardest Planet to track down so far. Lovely cover sheen.

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20034%201_zpsaopbdi3f.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20034%202_zps5hgmyojt.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Planet Comics #34 - VG+ $475 -

Best color strike of this copy I've seen, the reds are insane. Interior reinforced staple pulls and spine/edge tears, both seemingly done well with archival tape - nearly invisible. Page quality is also the best I've come across for this book. Supple off-white with deep color saturation. There are a few short tears on the interior pages, but nothing overboard. This, in my experience, has been the hardest Planet to track down so far. Lovely cover sheen.

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20034%201_zpsaopbdi3f.jpg

:takeit: per PM

SOLD!! Thanks :whee: (I bet you made a few folks very jealous just now...)

Jumbo Comics #48 VG $70

Fantastic Zolnerowich cover! Very nice flat and solid early Jumbo here. 2nd story features Abe Lincoln as a Nazi axe-wielding executioner.Writing on back cover and short upper and lower spine splits. Light non-color breaking vertical creases on cover. Very nice color strike on cover with a tight mid-war single staple and centerfold.

Jumbo%20Comics%20048%201_zps7e3npejq.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20048%202_zpswkppkrxh.jpg

CCI07072016_zpsm679lcbg.jpg

:takeit:

Jumbo Comics #93 FN $70

Nice flat copy with a good color strike and outstanding gloss. Presents Like a VF+. Light tanning around edges but supple through out. Short edge tears rear cover. *Very* light ripple upper cover. Great GGA art throughout, especially the Matt Baker Sky Girl story. Tight staples and centerfold!

Jumbo%20093%201_zpsy95elt6s.jpg

Jumbo%20093%203_zpsfd12daoe.jpg

Jumbo%20093%202_zpsbsi4lt5y.jpg

Jumbo Comics #101 FN+ $70

One of my best FH covers, the color is outstanding! Very light spot of rust on lower staple. Great GGA art throughout, especially the Matt Baker Sky Girl story. Tight staples and centerfold!

Jumbo%20101%201_zpsvr1wubiv.jpg

Jumbo%20101%203_zpstu9s5sp7.jpg

Jumbo%20101%202_zpsnppwvljs.jpg

Ghostly Weird Stories #122 VG $175 $250

Classic exploding astronaut cover. Glossy and colorful. 4 piece of tape on cover, exterior. They were placed preemptively, but cover is attached by bottom staple only. Centerfold tight. Some chipping back cover edge.

Ghostly%20Weird%20Stories%20%20122%201_zpsgvvbbfv0.jpg

Ghostly%20Weird%20Stories%20%20122%202_zpseuz86tb5.jpg

:gossip: I think you went the wrong way on the price

Ghostly Weird Stories #122 VG $175 $250

Classic exploding astronaut cover. Glossy and colorful. 4 piece of tape on cover, exterior. They were placed preemptively, but cover is attached by bottom staple only. Centerfold tight. Some chipping back cover edge.

:gossip: I think you went the wrong way on the price

Actually it was $275, I just copy and pasted another book's price without fixing it. Thanks for the heads up!!

Terrors of the Jungle #20 VG+ $175 $150

Top Cole classic cover! Glossy cover and a flat book. 5" tear rear cover and tape upper spine, loose centerfold. Staples holding but top weakly. Still, amazing color on this beauty! Don't see this one everyday!

Terrors%20of%20the%20Jungle%20020%201_zpswgganyze.jpg

Terrors%20of%20the%20Jungle%20020%202_zpsvnqrecgq.jpg

Cole was psychedelic before that was even a thing :foryou: