• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I AM GETTING A MESSAGE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLAMING TELEPATH!!!

26 posts in this topic

Thanks to you all for the good wishes...and it would probably be best if Liz didn't show, as the wife might have something to say about it.

If Ms Hurley turns up on Monday, however, the coast will be clear. You listening, Liz?

I'm actually being taken out to my favourite haunt by the good wife....

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jprice/samm/pics/pubs/alford_arms_frithsden.jpg

This place has just won the annual award for UK Gastropub of the year 2004. The food is spectacular, but it remains a drinkers pub, too, so the beer is first rate. The staff are usually young, female & friendly, so that helps, too!

Thanks again!

Happy Birthday " Gwentleaf" enjoy it !!

Sorry your team won't be in next years Champions League , the Liverpool boys in red are back on track .

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Care for a little wager on that, Bill? tongue.gif

How about a nice bottle of red wine ?

If Everton finish Fourth I will send you a tenner ( should be enough to buy a decent bottle of Rioja ) , If Liverpool finish fouth you send me a tenner .

If Bolton finish fourth then we've both lost .

I'm just on my way out to the pub to watch the Spurs game .

thumbsup2.gif

Happy Birthday " Gwentleaf" enjoy it !!

Sorry your team won't be in next years Champions League , the Liverpool boys in red are back on track .

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Care for a little wager on that, Bill? tongue.gif

How about a nice bottle of red wine ?

If Everton finish Fourth I will send you a tenner ( should be enough to buy a decent bottle of Rioja ) , If Liverpool finish fouth you send me a tenner .

If Bolton finish fourth then we've both lost .

I'm just on my way out to the pub to watch the Spurs game .

thumbsup2.gif

Done! thumbsup2.gif