• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHADOWHAWK Super Nintendo Game & Display Stand - MIB - EXTREMELY RARE

5 posts in this topic

RULES

No probation list or Hall of Shame members are eligible to purchase.

PayPal Payment only

Returns accepted

:takeit: in the sales thread will trump all other deals, including negotiations by PM.

If a deal is made via PM it is deemed only completed when the buyer states

:takeit: via PM in the sales thread. Up to that moment, an outright :takeit: in the thread can still trump the deal.

Backstory

I am the original owner of this game and display stand

In February 2015, Rose Colored Gaming released this game and was going to limit the amount sold to 100 copies.

Jim Valentino sued Rose Colored Gaming during it's initial sales launch and there were

only 37 copies that made it to market before halting sales.

Making this one of the rarest Super Nintendo games available.

When ordering from Rose Colored Gaming, you had the option to also order the display stand ( which is in the white box )

This is a rare opportunity for a comic gaming enthusiast & completionist!

I have seen a few for sale in the market and they are all opened copies.

This is the only sealed MIB copy of Shadowhawk along with the sealed MIB display stand available for sale anywhere.

**Please note** I am using a picture of an opened box with cartridge and instructions so you see the contents, but this picture is from an eBay listing and for information purposes only.

Price = $2,995.00 USD (includes shipping within North America)

Shadowhawk%20front_zpsycv1hnt5.jpg

shadowhawk%20back_zpsllrndw3u.jpg

shadow%20game%20and%20stand_zpsur7c4vbq.jpg

shadowhawk%20stand_zpsj8cvvlur.jpg

shadowhawk%20open_zpstt24zqw4.jpg

(worship)

I would love to play this game as a huge SNES and Shadowhawk fan growing up. Surprisingly, there is no emulation ROM file available for this title online (that I can locate) and it seems that any video of game play that was listed has since been removed for what I assume is a violation of the legal issue.

I guess Rose was suppose to release the ROM hardware after the first 100 copies sold but.... Guess they never got that far.

GLWTS

(worship)

I would love to play this game as a huge SNES and Shadowhawk fan growing up. Surprisingly, there is no emulation ROM file available for this title online (that I can locate) and it seems that any video of game play that was listed has since been removed for what I assume is a violation of the legal issue.

I guess Rose was suppose to release the ROM hardware after the first 100 copies sold but.... Guess they never got that far.

GLWTS

Thanks for the well wishes and the information.

Here's a screen shot of gameplay..

shadowhawk%20gameplay_zpsqcemkup7.jpg