• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Adventures 12

5 posts in this topic

Well, I lucked out and pulled this from an old box of books I had already sifted through once before. Thing is, I had no idea this book had any value until recently. Somehow, I remembered seeing it back in the day and sent my folks, via Skype, out to the garage to dig it out. Sure enough,five books into the long box, my dad pulls it out. I had no interest in this book as a kid, it just happened to come pre packaged with some other books I bought as a pack from Costco (probably over stock that they re packaged..lol). I am glad my 12 year old self thought to bag/board it. Anyways, sorry for the backstory. The front looks great to my eyes. Color is good as well as the spine. On the bottom of the back cover, there is a crease that looks worse in the scan than it does in person, but its there. Also, the other bottom corner looks buggered in the scan but does not look bad at all in person, But I am inexperienced at this stuff and need some help. Thanks Front Cover BA 12 Back Cover BA 12

I'm not very experienced with grading but I would have to guess somewhere around a 9.2 also. The grade could go higher if you got the book pressed to get the crease out.

If you could take a side view photo of the spine it would help to see if there are any spine ticks not visible in the scans.