• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase 4 plus a some other comics you might like

51 posts in this topic

It's the first rain of the season here in Portland and I have a rare couple of hours of quiet time. So, I'm reposting a few items that didn't sell earlier this year.

I’ve been a board member for several years, but I don’t post much anymore. You can search my board name to see other sales in previous years.

Rules

- First :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins. I'll go by timestamp.

- Payment via PayPal, but I can take a check if you can wait for bank clearance

- Returns accepted within 7 days of your receipt of the comic (you pay return shipping, same class and insurance as I ship to you)

- Shipping: Free if over $250, less than $250 I charge my cost for Priority Mail

- Outside the U.S., please ask about shipping options, I will declare full value and fully insured

- No HOS or probies

This thread will have a few slabs. Then some raw. Mix of Marvel and DC.

Jay! What the.......you are selling your SC 4? Has the sky fallen? Is the end of the world near? (shrug)

Yep. Time for this particular copy to go to someone else. I wish I had more time for my one hobby. Next year my oldest is off to college, maybe that will help. My wife was also questioning my sanity...I just offered to donate 100 comics to the junior high library where she works.

Thanks for checking in. I hope all is well.

I'm going to the fridge to get some beer then I'll start scanning. Be back soon with some raw Marvel and DC.

? :popcorn:

I picked out the IPA from Pelican Brewing at the Oregon Coast. I put the Double IPA in the freezer for when I get through a few scans.

Jay! What the.......you are selling your SC 4? Has the sky fallen? Is the end of the world near? (shrug)

Yep. Time for this particular copy to go to someone else. I wish I had more time for my one hobby. Next year my oldest is off to college, maybe that will help. My wife was also questioning my sanity...I just offered to donate 100 comics to the junior high library where she works.

Thanks for checking in. I hope all is well.

I'm going to the fridge to get some beer then I'll start scanning. Be back soon with some raw Marvel and DC.

I picked out the IPA from Pelican Brewing at the Oregon Coast. I put the Double IPA in the freezer for when I get through a few scans.

You need to try Cyclops from Cascade Brewery in Redmond - my newest fave. Couple that with the old standby of Ninkasi Total Domination, from Eugene.

You need to try Cyclops from Cascade Brewery in Redmond - my newest fave. Couple that with the old standby of Ninkasi Total Domination, from Eugene.

I'll find some Cyclops and give it a try.

I do like the Ninkasi. My current favorite IPA is from Gigantic Brewing. Taste great and fun labels for comic book fans.