• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Thanksgiving weekend sale: CLOSED

50 posts in this topic

Hello, I have some batch of books to put up for sale. Trying to move them to clear up some space in my boxes. Wants them gone by Thanksgiving weekend if possible. Majority of all will be a small run of FF in high grades, a few others if any interest. I have one unopened sealed Whitman Disney digests pack.

UPDATE: the first page will see the $5.00 knocked off any remaining unsold books. Every week I will knock off $5.00 on all priced books.

so, the usual rules:

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

I ship out from Canada Post, I find each cardboard sandwich mailer are usually between $6.50-7.50 for 1 book to lower 48 States south of border anywhere. 2 to 6 books would be better shipped in a small box mailer packed by USA air for $9.50.

7 days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back.

Any "take it" by text or by icon on each book is fine, as long it's good.

Any questions regarding the books, please ask. Thanks.

I am going to start with one book for now then I will list more as time goes by tonight.

Next one: SOLD

Masters of the Universe (Star Comics) # 12 and 13. both would go as VFminus. I'll go with low VF. #12 at guide is $21, my price $12. #13 at guide $21, my price $12. You might notice some waves on top/bottom of back covers. These were original owner subscription ordered copies and the owner told me that he got them in his mailbox at his home that way in brown mailers.

image_zpssm0i1api.jpeg

image_zpstdtwtrwa.jpeg

image_zpsk8hh8vof.jpeg

image_zpsagdzk2f5.jpeg

Here we go, next one:

Beneath The Planet of the Apes movie adaption (Gold Key) with poster still attached in CF. A nice clean VF copy from 1970. In guide says $54, My price $40.00 [b]$35.00[/b] $25.00

image_zpsr8md0wce.jpeg

image_zpsyeqxuuwo.jpeg

image_zpsnuxxd9ct.jpeg

image_zpsnegwjkom.jpeg

image_zpsfpxomjtg.jpeg

From the year 1959! so it is a SA book.

The Illustrated Story Of The FBI. Thick nice copy with good colors on cover, there is a "66" stamped on back cover. Hard to say if it is a low VF but I think I will go call it as a FN/VF due to a impact mark on top staple on front cover and many ripples near its spine. Please take a look in the photos.

Guide says it is valued between FN $30 to VF $56, so I should say the price would be $40 to be fair. It is numbered 6 of its series under "The World Around US". New Price: $35.00 $25.00

image_zpsdlxofxhs.jpeg

image_zps7rik3sxb.jpeg

image_zpsigsgjsq4.jpeg

image_zpsdmvrbmlj.jpeg

Free to the first purchase!

Please claim it with your purchase.

The Incredible Hulk At Bay! It is PR #11 of the book and Record Set series. here is a water stain on top spine going down to middle. The record is in there so I do not know if it's playable. But hey it is free for the fun of reading and listening!

image_zps5v1hwxyx.jpeg

image_zps1hrlexj8.jpeg

Star Wars #42 VF+ to VF/NM at best. Please loo in the photos. There is a small corner crease on bottom LC on back cover. OW pages as seen, Guide says $69 if at VF/NM, VF+ at $50? SOLDBoba is pointing his gun at my face, his orders I follow here :P

image_zps2trhcyco.jpeg

image_zpszxit6wy6.jpeg

image_zpsvpo8u9hb.jpeg

image_zps1i9mjaer.jpeg

image_zpsmdv2kn6p.jpeg

image_zpslko3os4s.jpeg

image_zpsr0zd7bqg.jpeg

Our Fighting Forces: The Losers #150 VF- front cover has a date stamp on there "Jun 13 1974". Some minor defects can be seen on front cover but not breaking color. OW pages, tight attached. Guide $16, my price $10.00

It is now one week since this was posted ... Price drop!! $5.00 $2.50

image.jpg29_zpswsgxv1yz.jpg

image.jpg31_zpsir1bkrlx.jpg

image.jpg30_zpsgbyiahok.jpg

image.jpg26_zpsjpdyixxg.jpg

Trying something a little different ... I have a thick volume which is from UK. It is the 1975 Marvel Collection volume. I think some sort of annual yearly or bi-yearly? In there contains Spider- Man Comcs Weekly #71,73, 144 ... The Avengers #39, 43,,45, 108 ... Mighty World of Marvel : Hulk #162, 92 .... Dracula Lives #55. This volume is over 300 pages with Weekly editions bound inside, with their original Color covers in there.

I do not know the value as guide don't list foreign volumes. How about $10? Make your offer. New price drop! $5.00 FREE

image_zpsy64izcih.jpeg

image_zpsyflrxdtu.jpegimage_zpsj3qwyc7m.jpeg

Another foreign edition and I have no idea what country it come from! My guess is from either Germany or Sweden?

Die Fantastischen Vier (The Fantastic Four) edition number unknown

In this edition contains 8 stories from various U.S. marvel comics (Fantastic Four Annual #14, Amazing Spider-Man #11 and 12, Giant-Size Spider-Man # 5, Marvel Two in One # 44 and 46, and Marvel Team-Up # 1 and 2. FREE !!?

image_zpsoglwzn95.jpeg

image_zpstpwzqdbg.jpeg

My work load is high today and the next couple days. I wouldn't be able to post a lot of photos after work or in mornings. On weekend I will try post as much I can. Here is a preview of the FF Bronze Age books to see coming up.

I also have some Howard the Duck magazine #1, 3, 6, 7, 8 and 9

And ... Many many more books!

image_zps2cfpwbas.jpeg

image_zpsczrnrtod.jpeg

Back into action tonight. I will try upload some books as much I can.

Giant-Size Chillers # 1 VF- ow pages, date stamp on top of cover where "issue" word is on there.

First app of Lilth, Dracula's daughter

Guide says is $30-35. My price is $25.00 $20.00

image_zps4v01wauo.jpeg

image_zpssneklkn4.jpeg

image_zpsuxupcacn.jpeg

image_zpsiwmvyfd0.jpeg