• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Thanksgiving weekend sale: CLOSED

50 posts in this topic

Sugar and Spike #39. VG OW pages. There is a small stain/tear on back cover on bottom. No writing, no cutting, CF partly detached on bottom staple inside. Guide says $40 ... My price $25.00 $20.00

image_zpsjctwcsit.jpeg

image_zpstgc9edk1.jpeg

image_zpsnr6zxiiw.jpeg

Fantastic Four #92 VF ow pages. Top right corner is slightly blunt, light stress lines from top staple on spine, one faint light crease running from the edge to "c" of "Fantastic" (you can't see but is there). Same type of crease on back cover down close to bottom, very faint line again.

Guide says $37.00 ... my price $30.00 $25.00

image_zpscbngrxmw.jpeg

image_zpsqxkpkmhj.jpeg

image_zpswqw5rcpw.jpeg

Fantastic Four #91 VF ow pages. 1st app Kree disguised as 1930s era gangster. Light stress lines from spine, one did break colour right on the car's grille. Light blunt corners on top, some very faint few curved creases are on front cover. Hard to see in photo maybe? Back cover is not bad but does have a couple of spots I can't tell if they are stains or what?

Guide $37, my price $30 $22.00

image_zpstpnmuwkg.jpeg

image_zpsr750d6g1.jpeg

Fantastic Four #98 VG+ cr-ow pages. The lowest grade of the FF lot. Back cover is bit dirty with scuff marks, but otherwise is flat in the nice way.

Guide $12.00 my price $9.00 $5.00

Good filler in your collection until you find a high grade copy.

image_zpsr8h1upde.jpeg

image_zpskmubzxiv.jpeg

image_zpsqpk14duf.jpeg

image_zpsjaxublht.jpeg

Fantastic Four #105 ... VF white pages. Corners lightly blunted, but is flat nicely. There are couple of light stress lines coming from staples on spine, but doesn't break color. Also some few curved imparts on front cover... You can see in photo. Again, they aren't breaking color.

Back cover is nice, however do have one faint crease line running from edge near bottom. You can see it in the last photo.

Guide $35.00, my price $25.00. Now $20.00

image_zpsvyvuy08w.jpeg

image_zpsmhx3yaou.jpeg

image_zpsjbn3g3d2.jpeg

image_zps1rpxi2p6.jpeg

Fantastic Four #121 ... VF ... ow pages. Nice centre copy. I would say looks closer to VF/NM but there are couple defects keeping it out. On lower spine corner, the black line had faded out. Top right corner has a small crease there. Couple light staple stress lines on spine.

Back cover is nice also.

Guide says $35.00, my price $30.00

image_zpsxxw9qjfw.jpeg

image_zpszjz3ennd.jpeg

image_zpsiz7toaey.jpeg

image_zpsylxevhna.jpeg

Ok, I will continue upload few ones more later in the evening. I am not seeing lot of traffic here but I will keep going until long thanksgiving weekend. Then I will close the thread. Thanks for viewing.

(thumbs u

Grades on the picture frame FFs? :shy:

What picture frame FFs? All I have here are raw FF books. ???

He's talking about issues like #121, with picture frame design covers. I might be interested in these as well depending on grades and prices.

Ah I see! Yes, I have more picture frame copies going up to #130+ as far where picture frame design is on there.

Grades on the picture frame FFs? :shy:

What picture frame FFs? All I have here are raw FF books. ???

He's talking about issues like #121, with picture frame design covers. I might be interested in these as well depending on grades and prices.

Ah I see! Yes, I have more picture frame copies going up to #130+ as far where picture frame design is on there.

Basically I'm asking about FF 116-129 :foryou:

Yes, I have #121, 124 to 129 in there. Continuing with the rest...

Fantastic Four #124 (copy A) ...VF with light cr-ow pages, does have few spine ticks on spine. Very light blunted corners. Nice flat copy for this kind of grade. Look at photos and you tell me.

Guide $23 ... My price $17.00

image_zpsxvyqrpzu.jpeg

image_zpsxvrx4f6t.jpeg

image_zpscenkcd1o.jpeg

image_zpsridxlffo.jpeg

image_zps2mxgl1mq.jpeg

Fantastic Four #124 (copy B) ... VF minus with ow pages. Has few more spine ticks than copy A, has silver ink blot on top right on edges of pages and cover. Nice copy given the look of gloss on the cover.

Guide says $23, my price $15

image_zpshq7i8cpf.jpeg

image_zpsrtjxehcx.jpeg

Fantastic Four #125 VF with white pages. Some minor spine ticks (non-breaking color). The pages are hanging out past the cover edge in side. I had checked the stapes and they are firmly attached. I guess the pages are like that way. The stapes do look bowed but it is the way I brought these FFs from original owner.

Little note about the batch of FFs. They were part of OO collection which I had brought many books from the original owner. He had picked them off the magazine wall rack every week at a local drug store. Not from a spinner rack, the wooden wall rack ... which explains the great shape. He read them once and put them in a drawer and close it for years. I have had them in a box for 22 years to now.

Guide $23 ... My price $17.00

image_zpschd8xoop.jpeg

image_zpsujpjtzoy.jpeg

image_zpscenkcd1o.jpeg

UPDATE: page 2 had few books with price drops, as they are a week old since. One book is now free to claim. Next price drop will occur on Sunday following one week date. More new books will be posted as I could after work.

Thread here will be closed on Oct 9th evening on Sunday.

Thanks.

Fantastic Four #126 ... Low VF with Cr/OW pages. Guide $27 as said for 8.0 level, but this book doesn't look like a 8.0. I would say more like a 7.5 maybe. So, my price is $17.00.

A good filler for your FF collection.

image_zps742wnu39.jpeg

image_zpseqd8eoli.jpeg

image_zpsful1qlb5.jpeg

image_zpsakbqnvxu.jpeg

image_zpsuqsb55sl.jpeg

Fantastic Four #127 ... Nice low VF with OW pages. Does have a white tick on middle of spine which lose bit of color, and some spine ticks (non breaking). Still holds lot of gloss on cover. See photos.

Guide $23.00 ... But my price, being that I am in good mood, is $12.00!

That is almost 50% off the guide, so please take mind in considering. There will be no discount for this book. Thanks.

image_zpsohh0lkxv.jpeg

image_zpslifzzfbv.jpeg

image_zps2b6xsmpp.jpeg

image_zpsxrzbdvdj.jpeg

image_zpswjzky6kb.jpeg