• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Thanksgiving weekend sale: CLOSED

50 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #128 ... VF with white pages. Slightly off centre but still presents in nice condition. There is a crease line up close to top edge on front cover. And a tiny partial crease line on right bottom corner. Has the glossy insert of FF Friends and Foes in centrefold. Guide $25, my price $18.00

image_zpsj42byxh6.jpeg

image_zps9tzr1b8p.jpeg

image_zpsqtp27oua.jpeg

Fantastic Four #129 ... VF with light non-breaking crease lines on back cover up near top edge. Lots of great gloss on front cover. Strong colors as you can see. White/OW pages. Top corner and right Tom corner are blunted. About as far I can see.

Great filler for your FF collection!

Guide $31.00 ... My price $22.00

image_zps6lyd8hbj.jpeg

image_zps4jjl17ir.jpeg

image_zpsblbp5ikz.jpeg

Taking a break for the morning. Be back in afternoon to finish off rest of FFs then see about finishing off the rest of other books tomorrow. Will add some price drops to other books I had posted.

Thanks for looking!

New price drops on pervious books today.

FIRST page:

The Uncensored Mouse #2 ... FREE

Beneath the Planet of the Apes movie ... $25.00

The Incredible Hulk book and record set PR-11. ... FREE

SECOND page:

The Losers #150 .... $2.50

The Marvel Collection (UK edition 1975) ... FREE with first purchase

Die Fantastischen Vier ... FREE

Fantastic Four #95 ... $10.00

Giant-Size Chillers #1 ... $20.00

THIRD page:

Sugar & Spike #39. ... $20.00

Fantastic Four #92 ... $25.00

Fantastic Four #91 ... $22.00

Fantastic Four #98 ... $5.00

Fantastic Four #92 copy B ... $8.00

Fantastic Four #105 ... $20.00

There will be one more price drop sometime this week maybe. With only 2 sales had sold, I may consider in closing the thread earlier the long weekend. I am going to list rest of FF books next.

By request if you need scans, let me know which book you want to see. I will post per your request. Thank you.

Fantastic Four # 130 ... VF with OW pages. Guide says $30.00. My price $20.00

Fantastic Four # 132 ... FN with OW pages. Guide says $15.00. My price $8.00

Fantastic Four # 133 ... VF/NM with White/OW pages. Guide says $53.00. My price $35.00

Fantastic Four # 138 ... F/VF with OW pages. Guide says $17.00. My price $10.00

The unopened sealed Whitham digest pack ... Inside the bag are two Disney digests, number 54 and 55. Both looks to be NM minus, that much I can see through the plastic. Have a look in the photos.

It is not often I see digests still inside sealed. I have serval multi packs in my collection and they are all regular comic books. But this one? Much fewer and rarer.

I am not in rush to sell, and I may keep it if not sold. So... Given that the guide says for each digest in NM is $18.00 ea. With the original bag unopened, I would say in asking $60 firm

image_zpsiro5qwyp.jpeg

image_zpsc2lsur0v.jpeg

image_zpsmbfjnmtq.jpeg

I am done with the books. I might see in adding one or two more books if have time this week.

Thanks for looking. I am open to offers on rest of books (not the Whitham Disney digests).

FF 129

:takeit:

^^

Thank you!

And so... the thread is now officially closed. Thank you for looking in here.

Have a great Thanksgiving long weekend to all fellow Canadians. :acclaim:

Not to worry, my American turkeys, I will be back next month with more gobbles to list. :grin: