• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

Took some time to get these scanned.

PayPal only. All prices listed, is in USD. No probation boarders, Hall of Shame, or boarders that have backed out of deals with me in the past. Books will ship well-protected.

Sorry, this thread is only open to boarders in Canada and USA. Shipping is crazy expensive, to the rest of the world. But, if you are willing to pay that price, contact me for a quote.

Unlike some of my previous sales threads, prices do NOT include shipping. Does come with tracking and insurance.

Shipping cost to Canada, $15USD.

Shipping cost to USA, $20USD.

Willing to listen to offers through PM, but ultimately :takeit: wins out. Chances are, I won't be willing to budge much on the prices, unless you purchase multiple items.

Sorry, but no refunds, unless books arrived damaged. Refunds issued, once books arrive back to me. Return shipping is at your expense.