• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catwoman, Harley Quinn and others...

31 posts in this topic

The clean up continues. I am just going thorough so moderns today and hoping to get rid of a few more. I am hoping my pricing is OK, I went through some of old Ebay sales. I am open to offers via PM too.

Shipping will be Priority mail unless I can do first class. I have Regional Priority Mail boxes which are substantially less if you are on the East Coast.

Catwoman 52 VF+ $4.00 SOLD - I am unsure of the grade for this. The comic looks NM, yet, there is an ever slight tear in the back by the spine. I noticed it when I was scanning it. So I included a back cover scan too. I was surprised because this was when I maintained a pull list and that shop was very careful handing the comics. This is the issue were Catwoman kills. Adam Hughes cover.

cw52_zpsq9uqlg63.jpgcw52b_zpsdaybnufo.jpg

Harley Quinn 1 (1st Series) VG/F - $25.00 SOLD- Nothing too unattractive to bring down the grade. It suffers from gross negligence shipping damage. Both upper corners are bent. There is color breaking bend on the lower right hand corner. Minor abrasion on the spine.

HQ1_s1_zpskjxxkgkp.jpgHQ1_s1b_zpsdqx3o45u.jpg