• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLEANED OUT Silver & Bronze age raw... MEGA RE-CAP in first post!

1,693 posts in this topic

I just flew in to Austin, and boy my arms are tired! Nyuk nyuk... :acclaim:

I'm back! Invoices have all gone out, and only a handful remain. Invoices paid will have their books shipped this Saturday.

New books coming soon... this thread is only just getting started, folks.

In the meantime, please check out the list of available books above, now discounted to 50%!

Also, don't be shy about those KUDOS! If you've received your books and are happy with the transaction, kudos are definitely welcome, and I love to return the favor. Or at least a note to me saying you got the books... :whistle:

Thanks!

Hey Copper - it looks like Oceans11 just beat you to that Avengers 67!

Thanks for the pick-ups, folks. 50% off of the books remaining below:

Marvel Premiere 2 VF+ $25

X-Men 131 VF/NM $38

X-Men 138 VF/NM $30

Avengers 26 G/VG $40

Avengers 41 VG+ $8

Avengers 90 VF/NM $30

Avengers 102 VF+ $12

Avengers 108 VF $6

Hey folks - packages have gone out, and tracking numbers have been sent to your Paypal e-mail address.

Embarrassingly, I ran out of packing supplies- there were a lot of orders! So I got through about 60% of the shipments (the Post Office closed before I had time to run out and grab more).

So, if you did not receive tracking info in your Paypal e-mail, your package will ship out on Monday morning.

Lets get this thread rolling again... we'll start slow. Captain Marvels all the way up to 60-something, and Death of Captain Marvel graphic novel...

Marvel Super Heroes 12 F+ $75 SOLD

Presents well - could use a press. I think that would bring it up significantly.

433522d11851e44e5901e45bf4b4b743.jpg

51bc4a21dfb6ecdd89e90f4bff823c3e.jpg