• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: Asst GA/SA/BA, Some High Grade, Some Oddball, Romance, 80-Page Giants

52 posts in this topic

Hello,

Back again with a new assortment of comics that I used to have posted on Ebay (they are NOT currently posted there). In an effort to clear out some inventory, I'm offering them here at a nicely discounted rate. I’ll keep this thread open for 3-4 days…anything left after that will get re-posted to eBay.

30-40 items total including 1 high grade slabbed Atlas war comic, a small amount of general golden age, some romance, some high grade marvel/DC stuff, and then some general DC/marvel and some 80-pages.

Normal rules apply. No HOS or Probies.

First :takeit: wins.

Shipping to any US address is a flat $4.00 no matter how many comics you get. I can also ship internationally and will do so at cost. If you are outside the US PM me first and I can get a shipping quote for you.

Returns are accepted for any reason.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment but postal money order is fine too.

I've posted to sell just a few times in forums but here’s my short but growing feedback link:

Matt's Kudos Thread

I also have a long eBay history (100% positive with 18,000+ feedbacks). You can see my feedback there if you want (username: garagesalesabbatical).

For most I probably do have the back cover scan also…let me know if you would like to see that for any of them.

Thanks for looking!

Here's the only slabbed comic. I'll just go ahead and include this in the my basic $4 shipping policy for this post, even though it will obviously cost more...I'll eat the difference.

Battle #50 CGC 8.5 Off White Pages Single Higest and Only Graded (at least it was when I first posted it to eBay - assuming it still is). Sorry for the slight glare from my scanner.

Price: SOLD

s-l1600.jpg

Here's the only slabbed comic. I'll just go ahead and include this in the my basic $4 shipping policy for this post, even though it will obviously cost more...I'll eat the difference.

Battle #50 CGC 8.5 Off White Pages Single Higest and Only Graded (at least it was when I first posted it to eBay - assuming it still is). Sorry for the slight glare from my scanner.

Price: $180

s-l1600.jpg

Why not. :takeit:

Price: $180

s-l1600.jpg

Why not. :takeit:

Fantastic! Thanks!