• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald CIty Comic-Con 2017

9 posts in this topic

I didn't see a thread yet so I figured I would start one since Emerald City Comic-Con 2017 here in Seattle will be here before we know it, March 2-5, 2017 to be exact. For those that are planning on attending, tickets go on sale October 19th at 12:00pm pacific time. Last year 4-day badges sold out insanely fast. No VIP tickets are being offered this year.

Detailed ticket information and pricing is found here:

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/Tickets/Buy-Tickets/

Below are the comic and media guests announced so far. As an exhibitor it's a great show, always looking forward to those four days!

Comic Guests:

Stan Lee (His final ECCC appearance)

Dustin Nguyen

Fabian Nicieza

Gail Simone

Irene Koh

Jeff Lemire

Jen Bartel

Kelly Sue DeConnick

Kelly Thompson

Matt Fraction

Scott Snyder

Media Guests:

Jon Bernthal

I didn't see a thread yet so I figured I would start one since Emerald City Comic-Con 2017 here in Seattle will be here before we know it, March 2-5, 2017 to be exact. For those that are planning on attending, tickets go on sale October 19th at 12:00pm pacific time. Last year 4-day badges sold out insanely fast. No VIP tickets are being offered this year.

Where did you hear this? Coz that would suck - my wife loves the celebrity fast pass.

Where did you hear this? Coz that would suck - my wife loves the celebrity fast pass.

ReedPop has stated online the following with regards to VIP tickets for Emerald City:

"In the spirit of having a more equitable experience for all Fans, we have removed ECCC VIP Tickets. All Fans will now have the same level of access to ECCC"

ReedPop has stated online the following with regards to VIP tickets for Emerald City:

"In the spirit of having a more equitable experience for all Fans, we have removed ECCC VIP Tickets. All Fans will now have the same level of access to ECCC"

:cry:

Stan Lee ... His final ECCC appearance?

Yes most conventions featuring Stan Lee are also making mention of his final appearance at each show. The man in approaching his mid 90's, and while still going strong he is going to be limiting his conventions more than likely to local ones in southern California or retiring from the convention circuit altogether. Rose City in Portland was his final appearance there as well a few weeks ago. There had been talk about that in 2015 that I had heard he was going to be scaling back his conventions and eventually retire so now if the time so if you really want to meet him, and ECCC is close for you, this will be your last opportunity for that show.

Scott Snyder is confirmed.

Yup he is listed on my original post, I will try to get it updated as guests get announced too, but the website is the best place to check. Would be great if they could bring up Capullo again but ultimatley I would love to see bigger name talent that hasn't been up here before or at least hasn't been up in a while.