• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High-grade Amazing Spider-Man slabs for your safe-keeping

72 posts in this topic

I may be second in line though after the original back out. That's up to you. I'm cool either way. (thumbs u

Ah, now it's clear. It has happened before, that when someone, or a moderator, deletes a post, for some reason one or more posts can get deleted. It is probably a bug in the code.

It was a deletion by the OP, not the Mods.

This is why some folks specify in their sales threads "Please do not edit posts."

I may be second in line though after the original back out. That's up to you. I'm cool either way. (thumbs u

Ah, now it's clear. It has happened before, that when someone, or a moderator, deletes a post, for some reason one or more posts can get deleted. It is probably a bug in the code.

This is why some folks specify in their sales threads "Please do not edit posts."

Yes, but it appears that the unwanted additional cancellation of other surrounding posts can happen even when it’s the OP deleting one. Beyonder said his own post disappeared when the other boardie deleted his post.

Yes, but it appears that the unwanted additional cancellation of other surrounding posts can happen even when it’s the OP deleting one. Beyonder said his own post disappeared when the other boardie deleted his post.

Mine are still there. There was a "take 101" prior to my " :pullhair:" post. That disappeared then reappeared after " :pullhair:" post. That's why my next comment says that I could go edit that post & subsitute the " :takeit:" putting mine ahead of the 2nd "take 101" post.

Understand? :insane: