• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Doc Oc.

3 posts in this topic

With him staring in the new movie comming out, I know his first apperance will go up in Amazing but do you think this will move much on the Ultimate Line.....I'm thinking no but wonder what others think. I'm basing it on that the Green Goblin did not move much if any.

Maybe right before the movie comes out. GG's issues (#6 & 7) went up for a short period (saw them at shows marked at $15! And this was when USM was on, like, #16 or so) once the movie had come out.

But, by the time Doc Oc was doing battle w/ Spidey in USM, most people had been on board with the series. It may go up a little ($2-5 more an issue), but that won't last very long and the book will come back down to just over cover or so.

Chris

The Ultimate first app (not sure what number?) may show some activity as collectors try to grab an affordable 1st Doc Ock appearance.

I don't actualy think there will be too much movement on ASM #3 as it is already at a very high price level and is out of most collectors reach. There may be some price movement/activity on mid and low grade copies though.