• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three Comics Only---Vampirella #1 & #2---Nova #1

4 posts in this topic

Just 3 books. Small two day thread. Not doing any discounts. Putting these at fair prices. Buy them or they go in the Black hole lol....ebay. But Pm offers are welcome if reasonable. Thanks

:rulez:

---No one from probation list or mean people.......stay away i wont sell to you

---Be respectful of everyone trying to get books and myself please

---Shipping is $13.99 per book.

---These are slabbed. No returns please.

---Unconditional in thread trumps PM (thumbs u

---Acceptable payment: PayPal

---Payment due within 2 days of purchase

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

Vampirella #1--This was just graded and mailed back to me yesterday after 3 months. Beautiful looking book. Graded CGC 6.5 with WHITE PAGES. This is the origin & 1st appearance of Vampirella. Nice Frank Franzetta. So last GPA in 6.5 sold in July for $300 and that was an Off-white copy. This is a much nicer copy with WHITE Pages.......asking $275

Untitled-39-p1_zpsm3q9c1ac.jpg

Untitled-39-p1%201_zpsibovi1j7.jpg

Vampirella #2--This was just graded and mailed back to me yesterday after 3 months. Beautiful looking book. Graded CGC 8.0 with WHITE PAGES. This is the 1st appearance of cousin Evily. So last GPA in 8.0 sold in May 2015 for $85 and that was an. This is a much nicer copy with WHITE Pages.......asking $110

Untitled-39-p1%202_zpscolioizf.jpg

Untitled-39-p1%203_zpsxnweetpr.jpg