• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5 CGC SS 9.8 + raw Mirage HG 1st prints

5 posts in this topic

Got a Turtles 5 9.8 Eastman SS with a sketch and about a dozen raw TMNT's from the original run.All are 1st prints.

The CGC SS 5 9.8 is $230 shipped (CONUS)...no charge for shipping (double boxing) any raw books with the CGC slab.

The raws will be priced at $5 or $10 a piece....most are in the 9.2 to 9.6 range.

Shipping on raws will be at cost ($5 to $12) in the US...international shipping at cost via USPS 1st Class Air with tracking.

Usual rules apply, check my ebay feedback under copperagekids) and on the forum at the link below.

Paypal is accepted, I ship to verified PP addresses only.

NO HOS/Prob list members.

I'll take returns if notified within a week of delivery.To help inspire confidence with my grading, I will offer to cover shipping both ways if the buyer is not happy with any of my grades as I am not going to scan in FC and BC for $5 and $10 books on this board.

Books will be sent in Mylite2's & Full Backs (with extra regular boards for a snug fit)....boxed and bubblewrapped via 1st class or priority, depending on weight.

Raws will be listed with front cover pics, in groups of 4, shortly.Each book will be graded & priced to move.

For now, I'll start with the slab....

$230 shipped CONUS.

tmnt5cgc98_zpspnr9vyxs.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 5

- CGC 9.8

- Signature Series

- Signed & Sketched by Kevin Eastman

- WHITE PAGES

- 1st Print

- CGC Certification # 1412259001

Encapsulated in the post 6/2016 CGC holder WITH AN INNER WELL, the book exhibits no Newton Ring effect or waviness.

Fresh back from CGC, the case has no scratches, chips or cracks.

Ship securely bubblewrapped & double packaged in a cardboard box.