• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RARE ART AND PAPER FOR SALE Vintage Comic and Illustration

1 post in this topic

RARE ART AND PAPER FOR SALE I’ve updated my Comicartfan’s galleries. Removed all the sold items, discounted prices on some of the pieces, added new material and better photos. Feel free to browse and enjoy the show!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=57256

LARRY TODD, S CLAY WILSON, KENNETH SMITH, JOHN THOMPSON, SCREWBALL COMIC STRIP SUNDAY, RUSSELL MYERS, GREETING CARD ART FOR ANIMAL LOVERS, HAROLD MOWAT SATURDAY EVENING POST ORIGINALS, ANIMATION ART, GEORGE ERLING, KEN FAGG PULP ART, MEL CRAWFORD LOT OF INK DRAWINGS, WILLIAM VAN HORN, JEFFERSON MACHAMER ART & ORIGINAL FILM SHORT, JAY IRVING, CLIFFORD MCBRIDE, WARREN SATTLER WITZEND PAGE, FONTAINE FOX, SYDNEY SMITH, FRANK WILLARD, WRIGHTSON DINOSAUR PRINTS, BLONDIE 1940 LOBBY CARD, BODE/JONES RARE SHOW POSTER, BOK, NORMAN LINDSAY, MCMANUS/MURPHY PHOTOGRAPH, PLUS, OF COURSE, A FULL MEASURE OF FORTUNINO MATANIA!

COMING SOON

More art and books and a special listing of vintage comic and sf fanzines. I’m going through 50 years of collecting swag and finding material I can live without. Let me know if you want to receive lists and notices!