• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dollar comics-Moore Strong, Promethea, Y, Batman, Bone, Amazing Spider-Man V2 et

9 posts in this topic

Get some comics on the cheap... these are looking for a new home!

All are guaranteed to be ebay graded as "I don't know much about comics, but these look MINT to me"! 27_laughing.gif

Or, to you and me, pretty much nothing worse than about a 9.2. Most are 9.4 or better IMHO. But for a buck, you take what you get.

Oh, to encourange bulk buying, I'll give larger orders precedence over smaller orders. Would rather sell these in bunches rather than singletons. I do have dupes of a few issues, so if you are 2nd asking for an issue, I'll scan the dupe and offer it to you. Paypal is best. Would prefer balance transfer over credit card payment to avoid paying fees, but either is acceptable.

More comics will be posted over the next couple of hours as I scan a few more...

Figure pretty much actual USPS shipping costs for whatever rate you prefer to use to get these to you...

scan002001.jpg

scan003001.jpg

scan004001.jpg

scan005001.jpg

scan006001.jpg

scan007001.jpg

scan008001.jpg

scan009001.jpg

scan010001.jpg

scan011001.jpg