• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

69 posts in this topic

Hey folks! I should be able to get more CGC listings up next week. In the meantime I'll drop everything remaining in here by 10% through today.

As a reminder, I ship on Saturday mornings. So if you're wanting to close out your tab, shoot me a message with your purchase(s), and an e-mail address I can send a PayPal invoice to.

Or if not, there may be some stuff that comes up next week you may want. First Deadpool? First Cable? I'm not sure if those are popular characters or not... I just remember hearing their names somewhere. hm

Hey folks - packages have gone out, and tracking numbers have been sent to your Paypal e-mail address.

Embarrassingly, I ran out of packing supplies- there were a lot of orders! So I got through about 60% of the shipments (the Post Office closed before I had time to run out and grab more).

So, if you did not receive tracking info in your Paypal e-mail, your package will ship out on Monday morning.