• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED. PRICED TO MOVE Fresh from Baltimore a few DC and Marvel keys/semi keys

25 posts in this topic

The usual rules apply

No HOS

No Probies

Shipping will be $15 insured priority USPS in a medium flat rate box. I can fit two slabs per box safely any orders over that I'll work something fair out. I'm not trying to make anything from shopping. FREE SHIPPING 10/9

Offers welcome via PM, I am easy to deal with, especially on deals for multiple books. Paypal only, please.

in the thread trumps PM deals in progress. PM deals that are accepted will trump any later takeit's in the thread by timestamp

Shipping is available to Canada and (otherwise) internationally but it will be at cost. I will quote a price from USPS.com and refund overpayments.

No returns on cgc books.

10/7. Take 10% off all listed prices.

10/8. Prices lowered more than 10%

**** Bought a key PRICED TO MOVE ****

I also have a few books in the gold/silver/bronze section to combine on shipping.

New Mutants #98 cgc 9.2 $250 now $200

1ECF0494-422D-47C8-AECF-050EE3A338B8_zpsqmoqpfgi.jpg

62E2CB97-4FD1-40CA-B00B-D8AFA200CBE2_zpsvg54mb1f.jpg

Maybe you should break this out and sell it at Mile High Comics. I think this is the book Chuck charges $2,600 for raw.

:signfunny:

He's a bit wild with those prices and out of control with the newsstand prices. I try to get newsstand copies when I can and think they should get a premium but $2600????