• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twistty1 selling off some books. :cry: Some pre code and WWII covers.

59 posts in this topic

Here you go guys.

Startling Terror Tales classic Lb cover. Cgc 5.0 Northford pedigree asking 1000.00 looks really nice for the grade. Sorry made a little pricing mistake on this one. This was formerly a graded old label 6.5 :news: SOLD

STT11cgc5_0crmowboardsNorthfrdA_zpsa3424353.jpg

Here it is. Actually it was the person I bought it from raw a few years ago, so they knew I had it, and pulled the trigger as soon as they saw the list in the ads section. It's a very pretty copy imho.

D56C30BD-0362-4DFC-BF2C-F80D2A1931BF_zpszvpdfrvn.jpg

Beautiful copy

That's a grail I'm wanting these days. That's two copies I've missed this year. Thankfully I'm trying to not spend money so it's less painful to miss out.

Here it is. Actually it was the person I bought it from raw a few years ago, so they knew I had it, and pulled the trigger as soon as they saw the list in the ads section. It's a very pretty copy imho.

D56C30BD-0362-4DFC-BF2C-F80D2A1931BF_zpszvpdfrvn.jpg

Beautiful copy

That's a grail I'm wanting these days. That's two copies I've missed this year. Thankfully I'm trying to not spend money so it's less painful to miss out.

I try to stay away from PCH but that one is calling me.

Most remaining books have been reduced and I'll most likely get some more books posted. I had to take a break this week and see some houses, but we bought one last night and need even more money now. So it's a bit of :banana: and a bit of :cry:

new prices.

CDNP 24 2350.00

Exciting 35 775.00

Mister Mystery 12 1200.00

Twist you are killing me :headbang:

Twisty's books are awesome!!!

Twisty and Wrightson Fan are the two collectors that influenced my getting into collecting precode books. Jack, your collecting tastes have reinforced my love for these books (thumbs u