• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twistty1 selling off some books. :cry: Some pre code and WWII covers.

59 posts in this topic

Hi, thanks for looking. I'm trying to raise some money to assist in a house purchase, which is the ONLY reason I would be selling any of these.

I'll be listing what I can, when I can get to it. I have a lot of classic covers and WWII books that need to go. If you have any requests just pm me and let me know.

Please no HOSers and probation listers. I'm willing to work out payment method, and I'm trying not to incur paypal fees, but willing to accept that method in the interest of saving time.

Shipping can be worked out depending on how many books you buy.

The first time stamped :takeit: whether in the thread or pm wins the book. I'm under time constraints and need the money sooner than, so please no requests for time payments. Sorry... So feel free to tire kick but don't get sore when someone else pulls the trigger. (thumbs u Please feel free to pm with any questions or offers. I'm willing to listen to reasonable ones. Returns accepted if you notify me with a day or 2 of receiving the book/s. Thanks for stopping by. :hi:

List of books I'll be trying to post a little later on.

Exciting comics 35 6.0 oww

Exciting 39 4.5 w

Miss fury 2 6.0 oww

Startling terror 11 5.0 northford copy formerly a 6.5 with tanning

CDNP 24 4.0 oww

Witchcraft 5 8.5 oww (on hold)

My Romantic Adventures 50 4.5 oww

Teen Age Dope Slaves 5.0 oww

Terrors of the jungle 17 7.0 oww gorgeous copy, one of the nicest I've seen

Mystic comics 2 vol 1 6.0 conserved but beautiful copy...

Superman 26 6.5 w looks nicer

Mister mystery 12 4.0 crmow

Dark mysteries 19 7.0 oww

Jungle comics 98 9.2 soti book pictures within pictures

Catman 3 7.5 crmow

JoJo 8 8.0 oww

All Top 8 8.0 oww

Captain America 6 cgc 6.5 (a great looking copy, personally my favourite Cap cover and I'm really not in a hurry to sell this one, hence the price) asking 4500.00 A 4.5 sold for 3824.00 last Feb.

CaptainAmerica6CGC65_zpsf1e6a4da.jpg