• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AlexH Signature Series Sale plus raw signed books (RECAP PAGE ADDED)
1 1

710 posts in this topic

Impossible to get signature. These don't come up very often. Low grade, but a key issue as well. The last Byrne book I sold (more than a year ago), went for $350. I am offering up for the same price. I will only be keeping this up for a couple of days as I might put it on Ebay.

Uncanny X-Men #130 SS CGC 5.5 signed by John Byrne - $350

First Dazzler

ss554_zps5yoj0j2g.jpg

I'll take it

:frustrated:

giphy.gif

Impossible to get signature. These don't come up very often. Low grade, but a key issue as well. The last Byrne book I sold (more than a year ago), went for $350. I am offering up for the same price. I will only be keeping this up for a couple of days as I might put it on Ebay.

Uncanny X-Men #130 SS CGC 5.5 signed by John Byrne - $350 SOLD

First Dazzler

ss554_zps5yoj0j2g.jpg

hm

Uncanny X-Men #130 SS CGC 5.5 signed by John Byrne - $350 SOLD

First Dazzler

ss554_zps5yoj0j2g.jpg

hm

(shrug)

Uncanny X-Men #317 SS CGC 9.8 signed by Joe Mad - $49.99

alhunter_11-30-2016_17-10-21_Page_5_zpsvr3uuf0s.jpg

hmlol Why didn't you stop awhile ago.....

lol

I will be putting up more over the next month or so. Going to visit the storage locker soon to pull out books I have never offered before.

:takeit: if it's clearly that no one has claimed it. :)

lol That will teach me....

I guess it's confirmed that I can :whee:;)

With that price, it's no-brainer to take it asap. I think Joe Madureria is under-appreciated or dark horse artist as he left comic for game as artist too soon. He still drawing for comic but not many people knew or remember him. He's one of my favorite artist from xtitles line.

With that price, it's no-brainer to take it asap. I think Joe Madureria is under-appreciated or dark horse artist as he left comic for game as artist too soon. He still drawing for comic but not many people knew or remember him. He's one of my favorite artist from xtitles line.

Agreed, he is a great artist and in the prime period of my collecting days. Glad to know the book is going to a good home :)

lol look at the price of his OA.

He is not under appreciated, just takes so looooooonnggggg.

Yours, great pick up.