• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King's S.A. wares for sale

46 posts in this topic

You are one among many. So have you sold it yet? insane.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

KoR is okay ya'll. However, I have noticed when his grade differes a large amount with CGC's in Iron maniacs grading contest, he seem to think it is CGC's fault poke2.gif

Of course it's their fault. It certainly can't be mine.

But really, I have admitted when I have over-graded and under-graded. I guess you just fail to look at those foreheadslap.gif. There are times where I do think they have graded quite poorly. That's the game.

I agree with you KoR when they grade something and it leaves me Christo_pull_hair.gif Of course, we cant see the inside and seeing how CGC has never told us directly what grading criteria they use, it can be a little hard to grade sometimes. Also, it doesnt help that we are grading through a slab either from a picure taken from a scan over the internet and through our monitors.

Whew

You are one among many. So have you sold it yet? insane.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

KoR is okay ya'll. However, I have noticed when his grade differes a large amount with CGC's in Iron maniacs grading contest, he seem to think it is CGC's fault poke2.gif

Of course it's their fault. It certainly can't be mine.

But really, I have admitted when I have over-graded and under-graded. I guess you just fail to look at those foreheadslap.gif. There are times where I do think they have graded quite poorly. That's the game.

if you think that, then you should have seen this SA X-Men Nikos busted out in the first round of the last grading contest. it was a veritable poostorm when he dropped the CGC score

Or, WOW

a 6.5 picked up by DavidKing for $266 Nice Grab

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33816&item=6523086364&rd=1

Thanks, thumbsup2.gif Had a nice week! Although I dont have the book yet.Patience is mine,it will get here sooner or later.

Davidking623

King what are you doing over here, you clown?? screwy.gif

Just messin' with ya. stooges.gif

Screw you, leave him alone.

He's old enough to go to the store alone.......

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gif