• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks for looking!

9 posts in this topic

Three remaining high grade moderns remaining! I guess I can say they are highly desirable. :)

The first :takeit: in the thread wins. I have most books priced at or below recent GPA. I have not created a kudos thread, mostly because I don’t sell often on the Boards, so If you would like references, feel free to ask.

:rulez:

• Personal checks, bank drafts and money orders are preferred. No PayPal, so thanks.
  • No Probation List or HOS’ers.
  • Domestic shipping is included, and if you purchase multiple slabs, I’ll deduct $7.00 for each book after the first. Books will be shipped USPS insured, Priority Mail unless another method is requested.
  • Shipping will occur after payment is approved. Please allow three days for shipping.

Except for the NYX #3, all books have been pressed. I am uncertain about the NYX.

List of Funny Books (with pricing):

Amazing Spider-man #300 (Newstand), CGC 9.2, OW Pages, $235.00

Ant-Man #1 Movie Variant (Copy A), CGC 9.8, W Pages, $85.00

Ant-Man #1 Movie Variant (Copy B), CGC 9.8, W Pages, $85.00

Invincible Iron Man #7 (First appearance of Riri Williams), CGC 9.8, W Pages, :news:SOLD!!!

NYX #3 (First Appearance X-23), CGC 9.8, W Pages :news:SOLD!!!

Thanks in advance for looking!

Invincible Iron Man #7 (First appearance of Riri Williams), Slabbed 9.8, W Pages (see pricing page 1)

NYX #3 (First Appearance X-23, Slabbed 9.8, W Pages (see pricing page 1)

:takeit: per PM

Thanks!

Thank you Edward! (thumbs u