• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey #22 - Your Educated And Valued Opinions, Please

45 posts in this topic

I was the one who said you need to kick the crack habit -- not Flaming Telepath.

Which is why my response was given to FT and not you. You just responded to a post that wasn't for you. Good work Einstein! thumbsup2.gif

*I* said you need to kick the crack habit, so you respond to *Flaming Telepath* and chew him out for "asking for opinions when he doesn't really want them"?

You should change your name from "Excelsior!" to "Non-Sequitur!" 893blahblah.gif

I was the one who said you need to kick the crack habit -- not Flaming Telepath.

Which is why my response was given to FT and not you. You just responded to a post that wasn't for you. Good work Einstein! thumbsup2.gif

*I* said you need to kick the crack habit, so you respond to *Flaming Telepath* and chew him out for "asking for opinions when he doesn't really want them"?

You should change your name from "Excelsior!" to "Non-Sequitur!" 893blahblah.gif

Wrong again feeble-minded foot-in-mouth boy. My "Don't ask for opinions if you don't really want them" statement was in response to FT's "...always best to read through the thread, I find, before posting" comment and not your juvenile crack habit remark which I ignored. tonofbricks.gif

Wrong again feeble-minded foot-in-mouth boy. My "Don't ask for opinions if you don't really want them" statement was in response to FT's "...always best to read through the thread, I find, before posting" comment and not your juvenile crack habit remark which I ignored. tonofbricks.gif

Nice try. You didn't ignore it. Read the thread again. poke2.gifyay.gif

Get help. Seriously. screwy.gif

Get help. Seriously. screwy.gif

I was going to suggest the same for you. Perhaps a reading comprehension class. poke2.gif