• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto ComiCon April 24

22 posts in this topic

The show was amazing and I got a sketch from Sean Chen and Josh Middleton, and there was no charge for them. The sketches werent bad, especially since there was so many people there trying to get the same thing. Adam Kubert said that he doesnt sketch at shows, but he was very polite about it. The line for UDON sketches was too long, so i didnt want to wait.

The problem i had with the show was that it was too packed not as much as the big show in the summer, but almost. But show was way bigger than i expected and yes there was some amazing deals there. I picked up Batman year one hardcover for only $16 and some Lord of the Rings figures for a buck each. I ended up spending my money there. I need to find some more money for this weekend's show.

Did anyone see the guest lineup for this summer's show? all i have to say is WOW!!!!! I couldnt believe how awesome it was.

Overall, i thought it was a wicked show and i had alot of fun. I cant wait till next week's show, but i need to find some money there. Maybe i will volunteer and get in for free. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm

Steve

Since this is the proper thread, it came out on the Millarworld and Bendis boards this morning that writer Mark Millar is not attending the August Expo, he must have cancelled after they printed up those little card thingys...