• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- KryptoMayor's ROUND III is upon us!!!

142 posts in this topic

Greetings Fellow Board Members, :hi:

After a short absence to visit my father in Indiana, I have returned home and ready to post the third and final round (Box 3) of my Hundreds of Keys Comic Book Thread.

After 25 years of collecting comics, I have come to the decision to start all over again. That means every book in my collection is up for sale! My family wants a swimming pool.

These books are priced for quick sale. I had a lot more Modern Age books then I thought so I will be posting a thread there. Feel free to combine shipping for items in both threads.

FORUM RULES:

-First to claim it wins either here or via PM (some buyers like to remain anonymous and I will honor that)

-Payment is by Paypal, check, or money order.

-I offer flat rate shipping to US address. $4 for any number of raw books.

-Canada address is $4 for 1-4 raw books. Add $2 for each additional book.

-All other must inquire and provide me with your city, country, and zip code.

-No one from the Probation or Naughty List, no exceptions

-I offer a 14 day refund on all books. Books must be returned in same condition and buyer pays for all shipping costs.

-Invoices won't go out until the week of October 22, 2016. If you would like your book sooner and are ready to check out, please PM me.