• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

8 posts in this topic

Got this from an awesome boardie and hate to sell it but I’m trimming down my CGC books.

Book available for shipping in the continental US only

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread gets the book or a PM :takeit: will suffice (whichever is first by time stamp).

If there is a PM discussion going on about the book but no definite deal then an unconditional :takeit: in the thread has precedence.

Shipping is included in price

Payment via paypal, check, wire or MO and within three days of purchase … No probation, HOS members or problem children. I reserve the right to reject sales to anyone.

This is a CGC graded book but I will accept returns as long as I am notified within 24 hours of the book being received. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. The Iphone pics have some glare so if anyone would like additional photos please let me know.

There is no recent GPA data on this book

USA #13 CGC 2.5 Off-White to White Pages

$700 SHIPPED

usa%201_zpsrwis4bsb.jpg

usa%202_zpsxolovnff.jpg

Bought and sold many times here ... never had an issue.

comeaux feedback

congrats from said awesome boardie, buddy! you, too, buyer.

Hey Billy ! :hi:

I thought about you the other day as I drove by Windy Hills Ranch as the wife and I were headed to "The Ville" for a Sunday meal with family !