• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bounty's Halloween Harvest of Horror - Modern Edition

25 posts in this topic

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:[font:Century Gothic]Spend $100 take 10% off Total[/font]:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

[font:Century Gothic]Welcome to B :insane: unty's[/font]

A_Halloween_Logo.png
[font:Century Gothic]Harvest

:o f

H :devil: rr :devil: rs

(Modern Edition)[/font]

beistle-vintage-halloween-seals.jpg

[font:Century Gothic]~ I as your host for this Halloween Harvest of Horrors welcome your visit to this Hellish Haven ~

~ Within these Withering Walls you Will Witness Wretched rags ~

~ Through the next terrifying two weeks I will be cracking coffins containing creepy comics ~

~Tasty treats from Skywald, Warren, Eerie Publications, Stanley, Marvel in my GA/SA Sales Thread ~[/font]

Rules, Notes, Mindless Rambles :preach: - PM me or drop a :takeit: here in the thread- OFFERS WELCOME- I will charge you actual shipping and can also fit roughly 10 Mags in a Priority Flat Rate Box (safely) for around $14 in the CONUS.- Payments Accepted : Paypal / Money Order / Personal Check (hold until clears) / *** VIEW MY KUDOS THREAD HERE ***

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:[font:Century Gothic]Spend $100 take 10% off Total[/font]:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:news: :news: :news: SOLD :news: :news: :news:

------------------------------------

Set for $60 : 9.4/9.6

------------------------------------

- Bizarre Mini-Series from Topps

- Books seem to have been close to the time when Topps folded and had lower prints

- Amazing Bisley covers

Jason VS Leatherface #1

4525_1.jpg

4525_2.jpg

Jason VS Leatherface #2

4528_1.jpg

4528_2.jpg

Jason VS Leatherface #3

4533_1.jpg

4533_2.jpg

:news: :news: :news: SOLD :news: :news: :news:

--------------------------------------------

Set for $40 Avg 9.2-9.4

- Ultra violent mini-series of your favorite chainsaw wielding big man!

Leatherface #1

4563_1.jpg

4563_2.jpg

Leatherface #2

4576_1.jpg

4576_2.jpg

Leatherface #3

4573_1.jpg

4573_2.jpg

Leatherface #4

4569_1.jpg

4569_2.jpg

Set for $30 : 9.4+

Rock star, film-maker, and horror maven Rob Zombie teams up with comics’ hippest horror writer for the most outrageous comics thriller of the year! In the creepy, gore-drenched tradition of such cinematic ’70s classics as Duel and The Hills Have Eyes comes The Nail! Small-time pro-wrestler Rex Hauser (a.k.a. The Nail) makes a living touring the small-town wrestling circuit with his family. It’s business as usual for this close-knit bunch until they unwittingly cross paths with a murderous gang of Satanic bikers. But these aren’t your run-of-the-mill devil worshippers. In fact, Hauser and his family just might be up against the most un-Godly evil ever known to man. Fan-favorite painter Simon Bisley provides covers for this series.

CRAZY!

Rob Zombie’s Nail #1

5892_1.jpg

5892_2.jpg

Rob Zombie’s Nail #2

5912_1.jpg

5912_2.jpg

Rob Zombie’s Nail #3

5932_1.jpg

5932_2.jpg

Rob Zombie’s Nail #4

6447_1.jpg

6447_2.jpg

Tick 25th Anniversary Mr. Suydam Zombie God Variant : $15

Tick 25th Anniversary Simon Bisley Variant : $12

Topps Jason vs Leatherface Set for $60 : 9.4/9.6

Leatherface Set for $40 Avg 9.2-9.4

@ :takeit: per PM

Tha Mutha Load!!!!!!! That's what I AM TALKING ABOUT...You are going to love those Leatherface and JVL books man :headbang: ...

^^