• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Words cannot describe my elation! ^-^

25 posts in this topic

Usually when i buy comics they are for my permanent collection. But in this case it is the first ever comic i plan on slabbing and selling. I'll need to have a good look at it though and see if it is worth slabbing. I was just having a look at comicspriceguide and it's looking quite good. depends upon the interest on it i suppose. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

crazy.gif

If i am looking at this right, CPG has it at $750 in CGC 9.4, but the average sale for 9.4s over the past few years according to GPA is just under $200.

confused.gif

*cries*

Usually when i buy comics they are for my permanent collection. But in this case it is the first ever comic i plan on slabbing and selling. I'll need to have a good look at it though and see if it is worth slabbing. I was just having a look at comicspriceguide and it's looking quite good. depends upon the interest on it i suppose. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't waste your money slabbing this book if it's in less than VF/NM 9.0 condition. You'll lose money if you do. Last sale of a CGC 7.5 went for $19.99 in January 2005. Last sale of a CGC 8.5 went for $46.00 last summer. You won't make back your grading fees and shipping unless the book is 9.0 or better, which it doesn't look like it is. Just relist it and sell on ebay with a bigger scan if you want to try to make your money back. frown.gif

Don't waste your money slabbing this book if it's in less than VF/NM 9.0 condition. You'll lose money if you do. Last sale of a CGC 7.5 went for $19.99 in January 2005. Last sale of a CGC 8.5 went for $46.00 last summer. You won't make back your grading fees and shipping unless the book is 9.0 or better, which it doesn't look like it is. Just relist it and sell on ebay with a bigger scan if you want to try to make your money back. frown.gif

Ahh brilliant, cheers FFB. smile.gif I'll scan it when it arrives and you guys can tell me wether it hits the 9.0 range or not. if not i'll stick it back on ebay smile.gif