• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Words cannot describe my elation! ^-^

25 posts in this topic

i think you're looking at a 7.5 or so, depending on the back cover. it's my understanding that when you look at an auction with a book whose pic is at that angle, proceed with caution. the person taking the pic has chosen the best angle to hide flaws, since there ain't no glare to pop out spine stresses and creases.

either way i don't think it's going to crack the VF threshold. sorry

Didn't the seller say it was VG condition?

yeah but i can't be sure if he meant VG in grading terms or as people who don't understand put, it's in very good condition. If you know what i mean. confused-smiley-013.gif (eg that cars' in very good condition etc)

Didn't the seller say it was VG condition?

yeah but i can't be sure if he meant VG in grading terms or as people who don't understand put, it's in very good condition. If you know what i mean. confused-smiley-013.gif (eg that cars' in very good condition etc)

The spine looks a little rough for VF or better. Maybe it's a Fine at most. confused-smiley-013.gif

Bu tthis guy sells a ton of comics and even has a comic collectibles EBay store, so I assume he was meaning VG.