• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long is too long to wait for a reply?

31 posts in this topic

I should have known better than to casually mention a focused collecting interest of mine in this thread. Please don't threaten to notify moderation about it and have me suspended. Please oh please oh please oh please oh....

Please

Wear would I report you?

I think I will contact you no hoo to help me figure it out.

It's tough when I'm off my drogues.

You should change your name to SuperTransgenderedPerson1966

I should have known better than to casually mention a focused collecting interest of mine in this thread. Please don't threaten to notify moderation about it and have me suspended. Please oh please oh please oh please oh....

Please

Wear would I report you?

How dare you assume he's a person. He actually identifies as a quasi non gender specific yellow crookneck squash. Never assume.

Please

Wear would I report you?

lol that's hysterical!

Real shame he came back :cry:

Please

Wear would I report you?

How dare you assume he's a person. He actually identifies as a quasi non gender specific yellow crookneck squash. Never assume.

:( Sorry, you are of course, completely correct. It's never good to assume

Please

Wear would I report you?

:( Sorry, you are of course, completely correct. It's never good to assume

Na - assume away because that jack*ss constantly does it and then hides his homophobia, racism and other hate spewed rants behind his freedom of speech BS.

But let's stay off track and :banana:

There is no such thing as freedom of speech on a private message board. Members can say what moderation lets them get away with. However, other people are more than free to let them know what they think of those comments.

There is no such thing as freedom of speech on a private message board. Members can say what moderation lets them get away with. However, other people are more than free to let them know what they think of those comments.

+ 1 and I am VERY happy that more and more members of this great community are calling him out on a very regular basis but being the mor*n that he is, he is no doubt too dense to get the drift.

Blue Jays need to clean house - this John Gibbons is so clueless.

I see so many WTB posts, and when people actually take the time to respond, crickets. It's quite sad really.

I supply many links to many WTB ads. I would say 98% have never bought the book, even though most of the time everything fits their criteria. (shrug)

Gotta say something...

You did me a complete solid once and I wound up winning the book.

So your efforts have been appreciated.

It's the 2% that keep me going (thumbs u

Peter is awesome at sending links to board members looking for books. Back in April he sent me a link to the coverless AC1 that was also missing the first wrap. Unfortunately, my bid (which was well over $30K) did not get me the win. Still, I want to thank, Peter, for always looking out for books that other board members are looking for. He gets nothing in return and yet he takes the time to reach out, whenever he finds what someone is looking for.

I, for one, am very thankful Peter is a member of the board. It is members like this that make this place wonderful.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u