• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vancouver Comic Show - October 23

34 posts in this topic

I noticed the price of admission for the expanded Feb, 2017 Van Comic Show went up to $8 Cdn but that is still a pretty good deal compared to much smaller Bellingham con which is $10 US. I will bring a few long boxes of $1-2 comics in 2017 to attempt to compete with the greatness of Flatliners (worship) $1 boxes.

I noticed the price of admission for the expanded Feb, 2017 Van Comic Show went up to $8 Cdn but that is still a pretty good deal compared to much smaller Bellingham con which is $10 US. I will bring a few long boxes of $1-2 comics in 2017 to attempt to compete with the greatness of Flatliners (worship) $1 boxes.

Come at me, Breh

:o Fearless Flatliner accepted the :slapfight: of Aristocrat Aardvark88 in a duel of reigning the kingdom of $1-2 long boxes!

Gonna be a fun show...

Excelsior!

Nobody competes with my cheap boxes.

Still the reigning champ.

Came to the show with 20 boxes. Left with 6.

Come at me breh.

70% sell through? Must be great boxes

I packed a lot of $5-10 books in those $1 boxes, along with popular titles like ASM, Wonder Woman and Flash.

Nobody competes with my cheap boxes.

Still the reigning champ.

Came to the show with 20 boxes. Left with 6.

Come at me breh.

70% sell through? Must be great boxes

I packed a lot of $5-10 books in those $1 boxes, along with popular titles like ASM, Wonder Woman and Flash.

Makes sense. Most of those titles go into my basement if there's not room in my show boxes.

Had requests from 1 dealer and 1 GA collector for Popeye or King Comics with Popeye. Bit unusual but I guess I can sell 2 from my personal stash:

0EgjzKeh.jpg

Did not know you like Popeye. Have you got to complete this series? :applause:

Click to enlarge the Van Comic Show pics here. Collectors were still paying admission to get in at 4 pm for a con that ends at 5 p.m. thus crowded:

http://www.canadiancomics.net/show-09.html

See you all at the Vancouver Fan Expo Nov. 11/16 next. Heard a rumor that Ha.com may be there. :gossip:

Looks very crowded Allan.

Click to enlarge the Van Comic Show pics here. Collectors were still paying admission to get in at 4 pm for a con that ends at 5 p.m. thus crowded:

http://www.canadiancomics.net/show-09.html

See you all at the Vancouver Fan Expo Nov. 11/16 next. Heard a rumor that Ha.com may be there. :gossip:

Looks very crowded Allan.

Oh yes... it is crowded! Much to MT pleasure on sales and Allan's (thumbs u