• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF1 stolen from safe

54 posts in this topic

Awesome. Just from reading the story I can tell the shop owner that recovered the books is likely Pat. His go to move was always to take the books into the back room to 'grade' or 'get money' or whatever, and notify the thief once the books were locked up that the books were stolen and being held.

Just goes to show that Vancouverites crackheads not too smart, as the FF #1 and other loot would not have been recognized in the Seattle, WA area as I doubt the news coverage made it across the USA border. :tonofbricks:

Fixed that. Vancouverites are pretty alright people, but there are far worse places to be than there. Trust me

Awesome. Just from reading the story I can tell the shop owner that recovered the books is likely Pat. His go to move was always to take the books into the back room to 'grade' or 'get money' or whatever, and notify the thief once the books were locked up that the books were stolen and being held.

Who is Pat? Golden Age?

Who is Pat? Golden Age?

Yes. He is quoted in the article

Who is Pat? Golden Age?

Yes. He is quoted in the article

I haven't been to Golden Age in years (I rarely go downtown), but just to give other boardies an idea of how long the store has been there, I remember going in and buying this treasury while waiting in the lineup outside the Capitol 6 movie theater to see Superman 2 in 1980!

DCss25_supermanII.gif