• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One book - Cindy #31 Marvel File Copy (probably) SOLD!

3 posts in this topic

The book: Cindy #31 (Timely) 1948

When I bought it it came with a CoA from graham Crackers Comics as a Marvel File Copy. Might well be, but I can't authenticate that.

Grade is 4.5/5.0 Book is nice and flat and looks better (a dry clean and press wouldn'r hurt if it's not already pretty enough for you). The inner covers display some significant tanning, which brings the grade down, as does the chip off the back cover lower edge. But it's a very presentable midgrade book.

Price: US$80 shipped anywhwere. Paypal goods and services.

Rules

I will sell this book to anyone not on the probation or HOS lists. Annoying me is not a crime (well, not yet, but one day...).

Returns are fine for any reason, but be aware that shipping is on you unless it's something I should have noted, in which case it's on me.

Shipping from Australia will be an Australia Post toughpak with bombproof internal packaging. It will work. A box can be arranged if you want, but it'll drive the postage cost up A$20 (US$15).

I'll entertain correspondence (and if I really like it I might even buy it dinner) but the first unconditional :takeit: by any format wins.

I'm in a different timezone, so don't expect instant replies!

Cindy_31_zpszzcl4odu.jpg

Cindy_31_back_zps9xdoqt9b.jpg

Cindy_31_inside_zpsmwvpaofk.jpg

Cindy_31_COA_zpso5qhwisc.jpg

The book: Cindy #31 (Timely) 1948

When I bought it it came with a CoA from graham Crackers Comics as a Marvel File Copy. Might well be, but I can't authenticate that.

Grade is 4.5/5.0 Book is nice and flat and looks better (a dry clean and press wouldn'r hurt if it's not already pretty enough for you). The inner covers display some significant tanning, which brings the grade down, as does the chip off the back cover lower edge. But it's a very presentable midgrade book.

Price: US$80 shipped anywhwere. Paypal goods and services.

Rules

I will sell this book to anyone not on the probation or HOS lists. Annoying me is not a crime (well, not yet, but one day...).

Returns are fine for any reason, but be aware that shipping is on you unless it's something I should have noted, in which case it's on me.

Shipping from Australia will be an Australia Post toughpak with bombproof internal packaging. It will work. A box can be arranged if you want, but it'll drive the postage cost up A$20 (US$15).

I'll entertain correspondence (and if I really like it I might even buy it dinner) but the first unconditional :takeit: by any format wins.

I'm in a different timezone, so don't expect instant replies!

Cindy_31_zpszzcl4odu.jpg

Cindy_31_back_zps9xdoqt9b.jpg

Cindy_31_inside_zpsmwvpaofk.jpg

Cindy_31_COA_zpso5qhwisc.jpg

I'll Take It