• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Place your bets! Thanks UPS!

28 posts in this topic

I don't know your situation, but I wouldn't let UPS touch my books with a 10 foot pole. Do yourself a favor and get a personal FedEx account, it's free to sign up for 2c

But the third party insurance you need won't be

:whistle:

Did you choose UPS? Thought Cgc used USPS Registered? Costs more but have never had a problem.
I did choose UPS because its close to my house and I can have the package held for pickup. Easy peasy and oh so safe, right? Right? (shrug)

Assuming Photobucket cooperates, I am going to give more updates in a few minute..

Wow, I am speechless. Because there is nothing to report, I'll tell everybody that not only were all the cases fine, all the comics appear to be unshifted in their containers and undamaged! This is a big win for CGC and i am happy and impressed. The pictures of the box only told part of the story; that box was destroyed. I am gobsmacked that anything survived in one piece let alone with no damage to any of the books.

Here are the rest of the preachers! I think I will scan in the others and post in the new this week thread.

Preacher #2

WP_20161028_23_40_58_Pro_zpsa1cqex8s.jpg

Preacher #4

60140559-5dc5-467a-98d6-a70c9ea1b39d_zpsxbstxopl.jpg

Preacher #9

WP_20161029_00_03_55_Pro_zps4kh7oypx.jpg

Preacher #10 and #13

WP_20161028_23_37_37_Pro_zpszvxwz7nc.jpg

Preacher #25

WP_20161029_00_04_03_Pro_zpsexv7dld1.jpg

Preacher #26 This was the only grading surprise. I thought it was a 9.6/9.8 but I missed a fingerprint. doh!

WP_20161029_00_04_12_Pro_zpsco0b6xqz.jpg