• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G.A.S.P !!! Great Appearance Superior Pages

79 posts in this topic

Great thread Idea brother!! I don't have a TON of them but this one definitely fits the bill IMO...I can't imagine owning a nicer 3.0 with this PQ...Weird saying this but here is an instance i was glad the cover was detached not that it held the hammer price down much :D

26202086893_7656f04f15_b.jpg

Thanks Pal :) What a beauty!!! Hard to find issue too :applause:

This is at the high end of mid grade but the grade does not do its preservation justice. I really thought it would get white pages. The interior covers are brand new in appearance; stark white! Even my wife, who is notoriously picky about condition, was surprised at how nice it is and she insisted I buy it. <3

AS1_cgc_front_zps774e014d.jpg

This book here is straight up high grade!!! I disagree with 8.0 as the high grade marker .... I think 7.5 is. B E A U tiful copy sir :headbang:

I'd buy all the 2.5s I could if they looked this good. I have since cracked this book out and it's much more like a 5.0,but the cover is detached. The white pages are a real treat on a book this old.

mm2cgc_zps342ad598.jpg

My old copy!!!! Even though I sold it to you, it's only 10 miles away, so I can see it pretty much any time :banana: