• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G.A.S.P !!! Great Appearance Superior Pages

79 posts in this topic

I'd buy all the 2.5s I could if they looked this good. I have since cracked this book out and it's much more like a 5.0,but the cover is detached. The white pages are a real treat on a book this old.

mm2cgc_zps342ad598.jpg

My old copy!!!! Even though I sold it to you, it's only 10 miles away, so I can see it pretty much any time :banana:

Beauty! Need to pair this with my MMC 8 hm

favorite book in my whole collection happens to fit the bill; spine split at top is the culprit.

fantastic3-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's my favorite book in your whole collection too. :applause:

If he would post them all, we would be better able to decide. hm

Great books guys!

Here's another one that I'd say presents better than grade...and not easy to find with this PQ...(the only other slabbed copy that I've seen without either "cream" or "light tan" in the PQ is the 8.5 copy)

mystic10_f.jpg

Great books guys!

Here's another one that I'd say presents better than grade...and not easy to find with this PQ...(the only other slabbed copy that I've seen without either "cream" or "light tan" in the PQ is the 8.5 copy)

mystic10_f.jpg

If you ever break up your chopper collection, please put me in the queue for this one!